Austbrokers Phillips offer members a tailored insurance programme unique to all sectors of the Height Safety Industry. They are able to offer the key insurance covers for Rope Access, Supply and Install, Certification, Training and more.
Austbrokers Phillips can facilitate policies in all the key areas and each insurance program is customised to meet the needs of the individual businesses requirements:
Austbrokers Phillips suite of specialised products includes:
- Public and Products Liability coverage
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Income Protection and Life Cover
- Property Insurance
- Tools of Trade
- Management Liability Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Contract Works
Insurance for the Height Safety Industry is very specialised and requires a broker who understands your industry.
Some of the key areas Austbrokers Phillips take into consideration when arranging quotes and covers for your business include whether you:
- Charge a fee to certify equipment. Most public liability policies do not cover professional advice provided for a fee.
- Engage sub-contractors and/or are aware of your excesses for injury to sub-contractors. Many policies have a $25,000 excess.
- Provide equipment for use on work sites.
Austbrokers Phillips provides excellent customer service for clients including a dedicated claims team to represent your best interests.
Importantly, whilst Austbrokers Phillips does have exclusive insurance markets for your industry they also use a wide variety of other insurers to provide comparative quotes/policies where appropriate.
For more information, visit www.austbrokersphillips.com.au
Alternatively, contact Sarah Gardiner-Smith directly on (03) 8586 9363 or Free Call 1800 819 394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org